Attached is the schedule for the week.
Four housekeeping items of note:
- Playoffs will consist of 2 flytes this year – a Championship Flyte and an A Flyte. All participants will make the playoffs. The playoff finals will be on Wednesday, April 13th (reserve that date in case your fortunate enough to reach the finals. All finalists will receive a prize.
- According to my records, the following matches have not been played (or reported). Those matches need to be made up.
- Week 1: Gardiner Dean vs. Sawchenko
- Week 4: Verhaeghe vs. Stephen
- Week 6: Goll vs. Southall
- Week 7: Gardiner Dean vs. Southall
- Week 7: Coaker vs. Sawchenko
- Week 8: Stephen vs. Wesley James
- Week 14: Southall vs. Spratt
- There are no games scheduled for next week (February 21 is Family Day. February 23 (Wednesday) might be a good opportunity for some of the unplayed games to be played.
- A few participants have yet to pay the participation fee for the event. I’ll be following up this week with those individuals.
Have a great Valentine’s Day with that someone special.