Well, the Omicron variant has sure caused a kerfluffle with all activities, curling just being but one of them.
As you’ve read from mailings from the club, there is no curling this week in any of the leagues
The following housekeeping items are worth noting:
- The attached spreadsheet contains up-to-date standings and a revised schedule. Games planned for this week will now be played the week of February 21st.
- The standings now reflect all of Dave Curto’s defaults for the balance of the year.
- With Jim Elsliger now having joined, an updated schedule was posted last week which contained an error (only 1?). That error has been corrected.
- Just a reminder that I hate defaults! If you can’t play on the day scheduled, as a matter of courtesy please contact your opponent BEFOREHAND to rearrange. There’s plenty of flexibility over the season to find a timeslot. There was an unfortunate occurrence last week where one individual showed up for a match and the opponent was a no-show. That game has been recorded as a default.
- It may be that there are still missing results from games played and not reported. Please review your own prior games played to confirm their accuracy.
I wish everyone a happy holiday and see you next year.